WEEKLY MUST HAVES: Labor Day Weekend List
If all goes as planned, I’ll be in LA and Malibu for the last official weekend of summer. Where will you be?
Here is a list of must-haves for the weekend of rest and relaxation:
1. SUNSCREEN! You wanna look your age or decades older? Enough said. Try a spf with zinc to really block the sun. Zinka Clear SPF 30 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen ($9.38) should do the trick.
2. Deodorant – It’s a smelly, smelly world out there. Keep your pits from perspiring after all of that sun and surf. Try a deodorant without parabens or aluminum. Lavanilla The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Cocunut ($18.00) is deliciously summer!
3. Bronzer – While your face is frolicking at the beach loaded with SPF, fake the tan with a mineral bronzer. Peter Thomas Roth’s Bronze Instant Mineral SPF 30 ($35.00) is the perfect on-the-go bronzer. It comes attached with a convenient brush applicator! And best part, another added 30 spf!
4. Hair Protector – Now your face and body are protected, but what about your luscious locks? You’ll need to carry around sun care for your hair! Aveda’s Sun Care Protective Hair Veil ($20.00) is a lightweight, water resistant UV defense mist that smells tropical and leaves hair happy.
5. Perfume – There’s nothing like a nice spritz of something sweet after a long day lounging beachside. My go-to summer perfume smells like a trip to the islands. Infusion Organique Buddha’s Fig ($35.00) is heavenly!