WEEKLY MUST-HAVE: Oribe Signature Moisture Masque
Temps are bitter and my entire body is feeling the chill — even my hair. Dehydrated and brittle strands are never cute. In fact, dead, dull hair can actually age you! That’s where Oribe Signature Moisture Masque enters the picture. It’s one of the most amazing hair masks I’ve used in ages.
This paraben-free, color-safe mask is just what you need for the frigid winter season. I apply once or twice a week but you can use it everyday too. The deep treatment is weightless and leaves hair fully hydrated, manageable and smooth.
Made from some of the best ingredients, Oribe’s Signature Moisture Masque will have your hair looking healthy and reinvigorated…. within the first use!
A word (or several…) from the company:
“• Lychee Extract defends hair from oxidative stress, photo-aging and the deterioration of keratin.
• Watermelon Extract, from the Kalahari Desert, provides natural protection against oxidative stress and deterioration of natural keratin.
• Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract delivers natural UV protection.
• Keratin-Derived Active penetrates the cortex and creates a shield on the surface of the hair to fortify and provide anti-aging protection.
• Amber Extract contains antioxidant, conditioning and strengthening properties.
• Sunflower Seed Extract delivers incredible shine.
• Macadamia Nut Seed Oil, from the Australian rain forest, provides smoothing and antioxidant properties.
• Wild Mango Butter increases shine and combability.”
Everyone’s hair deserves a little Rx.
PRICE TAG: $59.00 for 5.9 fl oz