WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

If your eyes are the windows to your soul, then it’s crucial to put your best eye forward! Susan Posnick’s Color Coated Mascara is a winter must-have! Not only does the mascara lengthen those lovely lashes, but the other side of the wand boasts a fabulous brow gel!
Susan is make-up artist to the stars including Cindy Crawford, Amber Valletta and Diane Lane and her line consists of four perfectly usable and necessary products (like the amazing ColorFlo coverage powder with brush attachment). The two-in-one mascara and brow gel is just the latest in her fantastic line! And for a limited time, our luck beauty banter readers can be among the first beauty lovers to try this product… all you have to do is write in and tell us your Winter beauty routine and five lucky winners will receive their very own beauty banter Holiday present!
Trust me. This is a product you NEED in your make-up bag. Your eyes will flutter in appreciation!