WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

This week’s weekly-must have comes thanks to friend and Dior Ambassador, Tinsley Mortimer.

At a recent wedding, Tinsley was rocking a highly shiny and plump pout. Naturally, I asked what lippy she was using. “DiorKiss,” she replied before handing me the tube. With one stroke of the applicator, I was hooked.

The Dior DiorKiss glosses plump the pucker, add brilliant shine (never gooey), smell (and taste) delicious – although, as Tinsley points out, the smell isn’t cheesey or overindulgent – and come in 8 wearable shades. From Lime Glace, a natural shimmering pearl, to Hawaii Coco (the hue that Tinsley was sporting and I just purchased), a medium shimmering plum rose, to Chocolate Shake, a sheer red brown, DiorKiss are reminiscent of the MAC lipglasses (but with more sparkle). The new and improved packaging – a curved applicator – allows for easy and precise application, sans the finger mess.

A lip plumper with loads of shine and exceptional color — what more can a girl ask for?

PRICE TAG: $19.50