WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

You know how much I love discovering gems! Companies that aren’t yet mainstream (but should be), products that aren’t yet in your makeup bag (but need to be).

My newest discovery is an organic lippy from an amazing organic line of face and body care that is so soothing and moisturizing, you may never use another lippy again… seriously.

Sally B Skin Yummies B Glossy is 85 % organic, smells and tastes like good old fashioned peppermint (which also burns just ever so slightly to plump up your pucker), and offers out a nice dose of color. The lippy comes in a jar and literally feels (a lil clumpy) and looks (again, a lil clumpy) like it was just made in the room next door. But that’s why we love it! It’s SO natural and SO fresh, not only does it look good on your lips, it actually really does work to hydrate, protect and moisturize (and why wouldn’t it? The ingredients are natural, health-store purchases)!

The key ingredients are: Organic Castor Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Beeswax, and Micas.
You get to choose from FOUR delicious colors: Natural, Ruby’s Red, Every Blond’s Pink, and Copper Penny.

Beauty Banter’s must-have color is Every Blond’s Pink… granted, we’re not blond, but this pink is irresistible! It’s the slightest, lightest dash of mauve, great to wear alone to enhance your natural lip color (and add loads of shine) or layer over another lippy for added gloss and color. This will be your new favorite lippy… guaranteed!

PRICE TAG: $10.00 (for a pot)

To check out the entire line of organic goodies, click HERE.