WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

We love a product that does double duty… like Smashbox’s Doubletake Lip Color – color on one side, lip pencil on the other. It’s like two products for the price of one (and who doesn’t love a good deal?!).

Our new find is no exception. Tarte’s Enbrightenment is a genius new lippy from the Health Couture, Summer 2008 line. On one side it’s a lip gloss, on the other, a tooth whitener… that’s right… Brite Smile’s teeth whitening formula is actually housed on the other side of the lip gloss… how amazing is that?!

The Enbrightenment lippies comes in two shades: Radiant Red and Pearly Pink. We love the pearly pink… it’s a healthy dose of pink with the perfect pinch of shine!

A word (or several…) from the company:
“BriteSmile® and tarte cosmetics have teamed up to give you something to grin about: a healthy smile. With just a few clicks of this double-ended whitening & brightening wand you’re sure to reach new levels of kiss bliss. The tarte t5 super fruit lip gloss is a proprietary blend of the five most active super fruits: goji, acai, maracuja, acerola and pomegranate.”

Okay, so, yes, this is a gimmicky product… but it’s one that actually works! Both the gloss and the tooth-whitener are legitimate, quality products infused into one perfectly convenient tube!

Bronzed skin, glossy lips and pearly whites… the perfect summer face!