WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

My dermo told me about a moisturizer that she proclaimed works better then Cetaphil for oily skin…. GASP! What??? Better then Cetaphil? And I thought that Cetaphil held the trophy for best moisturizer in the biz (for oily/ acne skin types)!

Well, it looks like we’re passing the torch. Tried and tested, Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion with SPF 15 is our new favorite! And it is a must-have for ANYONE suffering from oily, sensitive, problem skin! Unlike Cetaphil, Olay Complete totally absorbs into the skin… this is VERY important for oily complexions!

Here’s why I like it:
It’s light and non-greasy (in other words, it won’t just sit on the surface, it soaks in)
Non-Comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
Oil-Absorbing Powder (so that surface oils are banished immediately and skin is left matte and unshiny… like blotting papers!) **this is my fave aspect of the moisturizer**
Antioxidant Vitamin E plus C
100% Oil Free
100% PABA Free

I highly recommend this moisturizer for anyone suffering from oily, acne-prone and/or problem skin. It does not disappoint. And it really does hydrate without over-moisturizing or leaving skin shiny.

The Complete moisturizer also comes in sensitive, normal, and dry skin formulas.

Price: $8.85 for 4.0 FL OZ