was successfully added to your cart.

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE!

Another vital product that got a lot of face time in Coachella was my MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Stick with SPF 15. Sure, this isn’t exactly a “new” product, but I adore rediscovering old favorites!!! And protecting your lips is tres importante… can you imagine gnarley, oozing, sun burned lips??? So unkissable!

The MAC Tinted Lippy is mega moisturizer with a splash of sheer color. It leaves lips soft and nourished with a slight hue. The perfect lippy for sun-time because it also has UVA/ UVB protection of SPF 15. Not only are your lips protected from burns and chapping, your precious pout also looks moisturized, colorful, and sexy!

I keep it in my bag and apply an upwards of 8 times a day. I LOVE how easily and smoothly it glides on to my lips. And with 5 sheer colors to choose from, everyone will find their special one! Personally, I dig the Strobe Current, a natural, plum with a golden red strobe pearl (very sheer). If you don’t like any color, try the Strobe Beam… it’s clear with a dash of strobe pearl!

So next time you’re venturing to the beach, or you just want a simple lippy that hydrates and protects against the sun’s harsh rays, remember my new summer fave, MAC’S Lip Conditioner!
Price Tag: 14.50