WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

weekly must-have
By February 18, 2008 3 Comments

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

MAC’s new Fafi Collection is turning make-up addicts worldwide into giddy, colorful and bold fafinettes!

I’ve finally had an opportunity to test a good portion of the products and I’m happy to say that I’ve found my new Spring blush! (insert golf claps here)

Fafi’s powder blush in HIPNESS is just that, hip! Don’t be fooled by the bright, almost neon color in the case. It actually blends into the skin as a gorgeous apricot hue.

For all of those devout lovers of Laura Mercier’s Apricot Face Tint (read our raving review HERE), you MUST try Hipness asap. It won’t disappoint. And if you have yet to use an apricot hue on your cheeks, stop procrastinating and start blushing! It’s a pretty universal color that looks great on all skin tones!