was successfully added to your cart.

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

I love starting out the week with a Weekly Must-Have!
And today’s must-have is major! How many of us fear magnifying mirrors because of those barely-there wrinkles next to our eyes and lips?
I know that I do!
Well, I have found a fab product that literally erases the “worry lines” (hey, I do not have wrinkles!)
Fresh Anise Wrinkle Eraser is God-Sent, literally! The product instantly fills in fine lines and wrinkles to visably reduce their appearance! It’s great to use before applying foundation of cover-up. Think of it as a line primer… you know, like the primer’s we use on our face to fill in those annoying pores – well, that’s what this product does to crow’s feet!

A word (or several…) from the company:

ANISE WRINKLE ERASER with hibiscus peptides is the latest advanced age-defying skincare introduction from Fresh Laboratories. This revolutionary topical filler is an alternative to dermatologist in-office filler injections. Smooth this colorless, weightless, skin smoothing formula over wrinkles around eyes, lips or any other facial area to instantly fill them in and reveal younger-looking skin. This daily quick-fix is scientifically proven to immediately reduce the overall appearance of wrinkles by 66% and also contains ingredients proven to have long term wrinkle-reducing benefits.”

So stop fretting magnifying mirrors and natural sun-light! Your skin can be flawless…
I’m wearing my wrinkle eraser every day… even to bed! And I’m obsessed!