was successfully added to your cart.

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

OBSESSED! The one word that explains my current excitement and happiness over my new lip gloss. OBSESSED!

Physicians Formula New Plump Potion Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail is exactly the type of lippy I like. The casing is cool, the wand is bristled instead of foam, the gloss is shiny without being sticky and it plumps my plucker without the “bee sting” pain!

A word (or several…) from the company:

“Get fuller, plumper looking lips, needle-free in 60 seconds!
Lip plumping lacquer formulated with a high-tech cocktail of non-irritating ingredients to transform lip’s appearance, contour, size and color so they look and feel fuller, smoother, sexier.
3x Plumping Effect: 1) Instant Plumping Effect 2) Instant Hydrating & Smoothing Effect 3) Younger, Smoother & Fuller Looking Lips with continued use.”

The lippies come in 5 brilliant shades and a clear gloss (6 all together) and retails for a nice $8.95.

I have 3 of them: Nude, Pink and Rose and I alternate between the three.

OBSESSED!