was successfully added to your cart.

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

Soap is harsh for our skin, we know that, that’s why companies have come out with soap-free cleansers. But how about our hands? Don’t our hands deserve the same TLC as our face and body?

Well, the uber chemists over at C.O. Bigelow believe just that. They’ve created a soap-free hand cleanser that cleans and conditions without stripping your hands of their natural oils.

C.O. Bigelow
Chapped Hands Cleanser
is a must-have for anyone who suffers from dry hands, nails, cuticles… and everyone who wants to look hip and avant-garde (“Where’s your hand soap?” “Oh, it’s in the jar!”)

A word (or several…) from the company:

You’re in good hands with our richly textured, emollient, soap-free cleanser. We’ve combined ultra skin-conditioning aloe and moisturizing jojoba oil to thoroughly cleanse and soothe rough, dry chapped hands without harsh detergents. This highly moisturizing cleanser will liquefy on contact with the skin, helping hands feel soft, smooth and protected all day.

We love our new hand soap-free cleanser! And it looks so cutting edge perched atop our sink!