WEEKLY MUST-HAVE

Benefit Cosmetics is kinda ingenious. They make a few staple products that a true beauty whore could never live without.
I blogged about Benefit’s Benetint a while back (CLICK HERE to read post), a red tint suitable for lips and cheeks.
Now, I have another must-have product to divulge…
Benefit’s Moon Beam is a soft pink, dewy glow to highlight cheekbones, eyes, chin, etc. It looks like a nailpolish with that great wand that makes it so much easier to dot on to your skin. A little goes a long way. Dot, then dab with fingers. I use it on my brow bone and my cheekbone, both are places that I want to highlight and sparkle!!!

Get dewy… perfect for radiant summer skin….