WEEKLY MUST-HAVE: Scott Barnes Body Bling

WEEKLY MUST-HAVE: Scott Barnes Body Bling

Celebrity make-up artist Scott Barnes knows a thing or two about make-up (he’s got an amazing color line to boot) and celebrities for that matter (he paints the skin of such A-listers like Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and J.Lo). He is an industry favorite and now, he is a personal favorite too. I have just discovered (during New Years in Miami Beach) my most favorite body bronzer in all of the land: Body Bling in Platinum.

This tinted body moisturizer saved me major skin damage due to sun exposure… I kid you not, it made my skin glow better then the real thing (the harsh Miami sun).
A word (or several…) from the company:
“The lotion feels luxuriously moisturizing and skin softening. This is a fun body makeup for people who want to show off their gorgeous bare skin. The difference is a noticeable radiance.”
They call it the Hollywood glow… I call it the ultimate glow.
Tried and tested… I felt sexier, softer and bronzer… like a perfectly highlighted sun goddess!
Thanks Scott!

(above: Annie (left) and Sarah (right) on New Years Eve. The Delano. Miami Beach. Both soaked in Platinum Body Bling)