was successfully added to your cart.

Under $30: Seriously Good Stocking Stuffers

Under $30: Seriously Good Stocking Stuffers

Whether or not these beauty treats actually go into a literal stocking is up to you (we say buy a few, decide later). These gifts are good for your BFF, your co-worker, your mom, your sister, some random, or even yourself.  Secret Santa, anyone? We’ve got you covered.  Here are a few of our favorite stocking stuffers, all for under $30:

Wander Beauty New York Minute Makeup Kit ($29 – $88 value)  The absolute perfect set to keep in your desk or work bag, this travel-friendly makeup kit includes products to oomph up your eyes, lips, and cheeks.

Beautyblender Midas Touch ($25) Because no one (at least that we know!) replaces their beloved Beautyblender enough, or cleans it as often as they should – here’s a brand new one with a specially designed cleaner to encourage better habits in the New Year.

Kiehl’s Dry Relief Duo ($16) Men and women alike always appreciate a good body cream and lip balm, and these formulas are have remained popular for as long as they have for very good reason.

Invisibobble Holiday Trio ($18) the next-gen hair tie that any long-haired gal (or man-bun sporting dude) should be using.

Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Face Mist ($16) is perfect for the co-worker you’re always swapping skincare tips with, or your friend who spends far too much time flying.

Patchology Wink & a Kiss FlashPatch Hydrogels ($10) will soothe and depuff under your eyes while plumping and hydrating your lips – the perfect New Year’s Eve prep-kit.

Laneige Hydrate Kit ($20) features hydrating products that work for a variety of skin types, making it a universal crowd please.

REN Atlantic Kelp & Magnesium Oil Anti-Fatigue Bath Oil ($15) is perfect for anyone sleep deprived, whether it’s a new mom, workaholic, or a partier.

-Casey Sharbaugh is the blogger behind www.comfortablycasey.com