was successfully added to your cart.

Under $10: Sunscreen

Buying beauty product after beauty product can take a serious toll on our bank accounts (UGH). The struggle is real, people. While certain expensive formulas are worth their weight in gold (i.e. eye cream with actual gold in it), there are others that are just as fabulous, but for a more budget-friendly price tag. Here are the best sunscreen formulas to load up on this summer, all for under $10!

If you are planning to break a sweat in the sunshine, reach for Neutrogena Cooldry Sport Lotion SPF 30 ($10). It will cool and protect skin through even the most intense activities… you know, like sunbathing.

Protect that pucker with Supergoop! Acai Fusion Lip Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($10). It’s a much better look than the white zinc favored by lifeguards.

It may be designed for babies, but anyone who prefers a physical sunscreen over chemical will love Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 ($10).

A spray that is not only moisturizing but almost undetectable is quite a bold statement. L’Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare Invisible Protect Sheer Spray SPF 30 ($8) does that and more, since it’s also water resistant. L’Oreal, you shouldn’t have (but thank you!)

Sunscreen needs to be reapplied frequently and liberally. Throw Sun Bum SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick ($10) in your purse for on-the-go touchups.

Sunscreen that includes bronzing elements? Genius, since we don’t have any plans to get a real suntan anyway: Jergen’s Natural Glow Moisturizer SPF 20 ($8) protects and adds a sunless tan. Genius.

Shop The Post:

-Casey Sharbaugh is the blogger behind www.comfortablycasey.com