Under $10: Drugstore Mascaras
Who doesn’t relish a beauty deal? Sure, there are certain products that require shelling out some serious cash (like your retinol face creams and your designer fragrances), but then there are other products that have a short shelf life, so you are required to repeat purchase. Mascara is one of those. Considering that the life of a mascara is around 3 months – sometimes shorter depending on how many times you use it in a day – and that new formulas are constantly being introduced, this is the ideal product to purchase at drugstore prices. After all, we all like options, and when it comes to mascara, there never is a “perfect” formula which means it’s all about trial-and-error. Here, the best mascaras for under $10. Stock up!
1. CoverGirl The Super Sizer Mascara ($7) – This new launch contains the coveted CoverGirl mascara formula with a thin rubber-bristled brush to coat the tiniest of hairs. Opt for the waterproof as it is ideal for summer’s heat and humidity. In fact, this is the best lower lash mascara… it really gets every hair without ever streaking or flaking.
2. Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara ($9) – Lashes immediately look longer and, thanks to the natural GROW-LASH Complex, daily use will have lashes actually growing longer within 30 days! The thin-bristled brush helps to elongate and separate in a single shimmy of the wand.
3. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Washable Mascara ($8) – The amazing wing tip brush lengthens, stretches, and volumizes every single lash, giving the effect of a butterfly taking flight. Gorgeous lashes equal gorgeous eyes.
4. L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara ($9) – The coveted Millionizer brush is bigger and better to lengthen and separate lashes from root to tip. The built-in anti-clump wiper makes sure that your fringe is clump-free and all volume.
5. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara ($10) – Lengthens and curls with an all-natural formula, this mascara is the first ever to contain 100% natural origin lash extension fibers for the look of falsies… without the chemicals.
6. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara ($7) – An uber-glossy formula that gives lashes volume and shine. The fanning brush coats lashes from all sides and angles, giving your fringe the ultimate fanned out, wide-eyed effect.
7. Nyx Cosmetics Provocateur Boudoir Mascara ($6) – Two levels and tow brushes for building and volumizing and then separating and declumping. These lashes are long and dramatic with 24 hours of smudge-free formula (perfect to wear in the boudoir, naturally).
*To read our last list of best drugstore mascaras for under $10, click here.