was successfully added to your cart.

Under $10: Drugstore Beauty Deals

Drugstore Steals: Beauty Products Under $10

For the love of a deal! We, at Beauty Banter, are starting a new section called “Under $10” where we’ll pick our current favorite beauty buys for under 10 dollars. Being beautiful shouldn’t cost a month’s salary… and there are tons of great finds that won’t break the bank. If you have a must-have for under 10 dollars, please let us know by leaving a comment below!

Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer ($9.99) – This thick cover-all is most similar to Laura Mercier’s Undercover Pot, but for less than half the price. Comes in 4 shades and will cover even the most stubborn of dark circles.

Yes To Cucumbers Shampoo and Conditioner ($7.99 each) – A bargain find for those wanting a sulfate-free, color-safe formula. Yes To Cucumbers Shampoo and Conditioner is one of my favorite drugstore deals… 99% natural ingredients for 8 bucks.

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo ($4.49) – I love me some dry shampoo. While my brand of choice has always been Klorane, Suave’s version of the spray-and-go must-have is just as fabulous, providing volume, soaking up unwanted oils at the root and masking unpleasant second-day hair odor. Love, love, love!

Maybelline Volum Express Mascara ($7.79) – One of celebrity makeup artist Nico Guilis’ top 10 spring picks, this mascara gives volume to your lashes for literally a fraction of the price of comparable ones like DiorShow. And it’s waterproof so it’ll last throughout the day… well into night.

CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain ($7.89) – Just-bitten natural color that stains your lips and lasts all day. While the actual marker dries up a bit quicker than I’d like, the shades are amazingly wearable and they give great color. Compare with Josie Maran’s Magic Marker. Favorite hues for Spring: Flirty Nude, Scarlet Pucker and Plum Pout.

e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder ($3.00) – At 3 dollars, this blush and bronzer duo is a serious steal. Literally the exact color as Nars’ Blush/Bronzer Duo in Desire and Laguna (for $41). Contour, shade, and add a golden glow with the bronzing powder while the hot pink blush gives the perfect spring flush to cheeks. LOVE THIS!