Under $10: Brows That Wow
Thick, sculpted brows are having a moment (make that a few baited moments). And while the current arch trend requires some hefty products to get the look, you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to achieve Cara Delevingne eyebrows. In fact, you can buy all of the tools needed to create this season’s filled-in and defined arches for under $10 each! There’s no excuse for spastic brows, so get shaping!
1. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara ($8) – Tinted brow gel is like an eyebrow’s gift from heaven. It both holds brows in place and lightly fills in bare gaps. This is some serious stuff!
2. CoverGirl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in Clear ($5) – This cult-favorite clear mascara keeps brows in place — all day long. The formula rivals pricier competitors like Anastasia’s Clear Brow Gel at $22.
3. e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit ($3) – This duo offers one wax and one powder to combine and create perfectly full arches.
4. Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit, Ash Brown ($4) – If you solely prefer powder, this trio of complimenting colors will have your brows thick and defined in no time.
5. Maybelline ExpertWear Twin Brow & Eye Pencils ($3) – Celebrity makeup artist Robert Sesnek gushed that this is “possibly one of the truest and best blondes out there.” We’re fans of all of their shades and you get 2 pencils for $3… seriously!
6. Revlon Expert Tweezer, Slant Tip ($6) – Every brow needs a decent set of tweezers; stray hairs are a sculpted arches worst nightmare! While Tweezerman’s Ultra Precision Slant Tweezers ($35) are terrific, Revlon’s Expert Tweezer will give you the same slant at a fraction of the price.
7. Nyx Eyebrow Marker ($10) – If pencils, waxes, and powders aren’t your thing, there’s always the ease and precision of filling in your sparse arches with an eyebrow pen. Nyx’s marker works like magic and doesn’t smear or smudge.