was successfully added to your cart.

Under $10: Best Drugstore Eyeliners

Best Drugstore Eyeliners

You can never just have one eyeliner. It’s practically impossible. From the variety in texture, hue and applicators, eyeliners are the type of product that begs for a stash – a few in your makeup bag, a couple in your purse, different colors, a variety of sizes. There are just too many options to choose from. While prestige eyeliners do have their benefits (for some, longer wear), mass brands have created some incrediblly durable eyeliners too. Whether you choose a liquid to draw a wing or a pencil for your waterline – or both! – here is our list of the best drugstore eyeliners for under 10 dollars.

1. L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner in Black ($9) – Glides on smooth like a liquid but has the consistency of a pencil. Easy to smudge, lasts up to 16 hours. Compare to Chanel STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long-Lasting Eyeliner.

2. CoverGirl Line Exact Liquid Liner Pen in Very Black ($7) – One of my favorite liquids for creating a cat eye. The applicator is short, allowing you to get up into the lash line. And the price is unbeatable.

3. Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner ($5) – Subtle shade variations to bring out your natural eye color. Use Purple Amethyst for brown eyes and Brown Topaz for blue eyes. Try this on your lower waterline to make eyes pop.

4. Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Eyeliner in Black ($7) – A creamy-gel formula with a brush applicator. Ideal for creating winged looks. Compare with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.

5. Wet ‘n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Black ($3) – Another highly pigmented liquid liner with a thin applicator that makes for hassle-free cat eye application. Comes in 5 shades for under $3! Compare with Dolce & Gabbana Glam Liner Intense Liquid Eyeliner.

6. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Pencil  ($8)- A pencil that stays sharpened – and stays put – forever! This liner applies with ease and is perfect for above the lash line or in the waterline.

7. Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Sable Brown ($4) – This is one of my favorite brown eye pencils – and it’s so affordable. The hue is a bold sable that really makes eyes pop and the consistency is soft allowing for easy smudging.

8. Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil ($5) – These oversized pencils are perfect for mastering a serious smokey eye. They come in a rainbow of vivid colors like Pure Gold and Gunmetal Grey, allowing you to add a pop of shimmer to your look. The creamy formula glides on smoothly without tugging or pulling and smudges effortlessly. Compare with Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil.