Top 5 Makeup Trends For 2011: By Laura Geller
Celebrity makeup artist, Laura Geller, dishes on her must-have items for 2011 and how to attain the “new you” look.
Top 5 Makeup Trends for 2011:
1. Complexion: Beige is being replaced with pink & champagne shades for a flawless look. (Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Champagne)
2. Brows: Thick and well defined brows are making a comeback. (Laura Geller Brow Marker Long-Lasting Brow Color).
3. Lips: Bright & bold in red, coral, pink & berry in both high shine and matte finish. (Laura Geller Light Beams Luscious Lip Gloss)
4. Eyes: Rose gold tones marrying with champagne & pink with rich liner still being on trend. (Laura Geller Baked Marble Eyeshadow)
5. Sensorial Makeup: light & sheer cooling foundation and blush. (Laura Geller Air Whipped Mousse Cheek Color)