was successfully added to your cart.

Tom Ford’s Boys of 2016

makeup
By November 16, 2016 No Comments

Tom Ford’s Boys of 2016

Tom Ford’s highly anticipated Lips & Boys 2016 collection features twenty-five new lipstick shades just as gorgeous as the men they’re named after. This collection introduces us to a whole new set of fellas joining the guys from last year. The Boys of 2016 includes 10 mattes, 10 cream satins, and 5 metallics, ranging in shades from pretty pinks and nudes to browns and purple. Tom Ford lipsticks ($36) are a staple of red carpet celeb looks, with loyal fans like J. Lo and Gigi Hadid sporting the shades.

While we covet the entire collection, a few guys standout (as is true in life, is it not?). With the varying shades and textures, these versatile boys look good on more than just your lips.

The Nudes: Alexander, Bradley, Douglas, and Graham

These boys are the universal, flattering pinks and nudes complementing just about every skin tone. Alexander and Bradley (named after Bradley Cooper) are pinky-peach shades in a cream finish that are quickly becoming our go-to everyday lip color. Douglas and Graham are metallics that we’re layering over our favorite lipsticks for sheen and dimension. TIP: Apply these bad boys to your cheekbones for some serious highlight.

The Reds: Cristiano, Logan, and Jack

A lipstick collection is not complete without a signature red. These boys are not your typical reds: Cristiano is a rich coral and Logan and Jack give us a mauve and burgundy vibe. Holiday fetes just got a whole lot more festive. Wear with cheer.

The Dark Boys: Elliot and Jon

Elliot and Jon arrive just in time for the holiday season. Both metallics, these hues give us a darker take on earth tones. We’re seeing Elliot for a day date and Jon for a night cap. Two boys, one day – just the way we like it.

The All-Purpose: Snowdon

This shimmery, rich bronze is one we’re putting on our lips, eyes, and cheeks. In a metallic finish, Snowdon looks good as a bronzed blush, a coppery smoky eye, or a gold-flecked pout. He’s seriously universal (unlike his namesake, Edward Snowden). Dab on with your finger and blend.

The Lips & Boys 2016 collection does not launch until Black Friday, but, in the meantime, check out the popular guys from the last set of Tom Ford’s Boys: Drake, Hiro, Flynn, Collin, Cary and James.

Claudia Mercado is a beauty-obsessed writer living in Long Beach, CA.