The List: Fashion Week Beauty Essentials
Hobnobbing with fashion’s elite can be exhausting. There are shows to attend, events to pop into, and drinks to be drunk. But you can get through the grueling schedule with just a few face-saving beauty essentials.
Here, the list for must-have in-your-purse-at-all-times fashion week beauty essentials:
1. Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon ($24) – Because of its matte formula it’ll stay on from show to party. The colors are deep and bold and the crayon applicator makes it ridiculously easy to apply touch-ups while in the uber, cab, or subway.
Color to covet: Aubergine, a moody eggplant hue, which just so happens to be right on trend for fall.
2. Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler ($27) – Because it’s battery operated and heats up on-the-go for an eyelash pick-up in between shows.
3. Kevyn Aucoin The Shimmer Shadow Set ($116) – Because it’s impossible to pick just one, this set of four gem-inspired shimmery shades adds light and luminosity to the eyes. Apply to the inner corners of eyes, brow bone and even cheekbone to instantly open up your face. The roller ball applicator makes it effortless to apply anywhere at anytime. Perfect for a late night after-party pick-me-up.
4. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels ($30) – Because our eyes show the lack of sleep and these gel patches will literally erase any signs of party, wear, or tear, creating rejuvenated, revitalized eyes. 8 am show? No problem, apply these while in transit and arrive looking like you just slept for 10 hours.
5. Alterna Travel Size Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo ($12) – Because early mornings require creativity and dry shampoo gives you volume and an oil-free scalp so that you can go through the day, show-hopping, looking like you just stepped out of the salon (instead of your bed). And the travel size fits easily into your bucket bag for a mid-day spritz.
6. Hourglass llusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint ($55) – Because after a night of drinking, we’ve completely dehydrated our skin. But not to worry, Hourglass’ hyaluronic acid-packed sheer foundation will rehydrate while covering skin unevenness and imperfections. You may not look like the models on the runway, but you sure as h*ll can fake that model-worthy glowing complexion.