The List: 8 Summer Beauty Products To Own Now
It’s not technically summer until June 21, but we’re in a summer state-of-mind. As another sunny weekend comes to a close, and it’s back to the 9-to-5 grind, what better way to spend your workday than to virtually browse for the best in summer beauty? These finds will certainly take you well into fall, so stock up, and feel free to daydream of long days and humid nights spent frolicking with your gorgeous, glowing complexion.
Here’s our list of eight summer beauty products to own now:
1. Tom Ford Small Bronzing Powder in Terra ($65) – A mineral blend of sunstone, amber, and black tourmaline crystals give skin that coveted summer glow. And the white casing is summer sleek to have your face on fleek.
2. Becca Beach Tint Lip Shimmer Soufflé ($24) – The cult-classic beach tint stain is a longtime favorite, and this new glossy formula is perfect for adding punch to your pucker. All six shades are summer-approved, from a neutral fig to a pinky guava.
3. Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint ($26) – This light coverage gives a luminous, dewy glow without any running, smearing, or cakiness.
4. Dior Tie Dye 5 Couleurs Couture Eyeshadow Palette in Ambre Nuit ($62) – Five golden shimmery shadow shades that resemble the sun’s natural hue. Perfect for creating a light summer smokey eye.
5. Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask ($25) – Sun and sweat are a brutal combination when it comes to skin. That’s why you need a heavy-hitting mask to detox and purify. Charcoal is all the rage as of late, and for good reason. This fragrance-free creamy clay mask will soak up excess oil without stripping your natural dewiness.
6. Lancome Ombre Hypnôse Stylo’ Eyeshadow in Corail Doré ($24) – A multitasking stick that defines, lines, and highlights. This peachy-champagne hue is perfect for brow bone and inner eye definition. Plus, if you’re going for a serious no-makeup-makeup look, glide it on the entire lid for a light wash of shimmer.
7. CoverGirl The Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara ($7) – The newest in CoverGirls cult-classic mascaras, The Super Size, has a long, thin bristled applicator that literally catches every.single.lash. to give mega volume. And waterproof, well, that’s a summer prerequisite (yes, you can even wear into the water!).
8. Nars Duo Eyeshadow in St-Paul-De-Venice ($35) – This limited-edition shadow duo is, quite literally, summer in a compact. A shimmering nectarine and a sheer matte chestnut give just enough color to make it seem like a slight golden kiss from the sun.