#TBT: Ursula Andress’ White Bikini
When Ursula Andress emerged from the water in James Bond’s Dr. No, she became one of the most iconic beach beauties of all time. In addition to her killer body and supermodel features, her white bikini made a lasting impressing… and not just for the men. The girly bow-adorned top paired with the tough belted bottoms created the perfect combination of sex and sass.
You’ll be hard pressed to find a better occasion than the Fourth of July to rock solid white swimwear. Whether you plan to be lounging on a boat, playing at the beach, or sunning in the city, here are the best white bikini options for your holiday weekend festivities. Ursula’s gorgeous hair and killer bod not included (sorry!)
1. No need for accessories when wearing the Moeva London Hayley Bikini ($358), since it includes an on-trend choker.
2. Have you been working tirelessly on your headstand at hot yoga? Show off those shoulders in the Topshop Textured Halter Bikini ($42).
3. Conversely, look to the Marysia Swim Palm Springs Sporty Bikini Top ($141) and Marysia Swim Palm Springs High Waist Bikini Bottoms ($141) for a bit more coverage.
4. Not all of us were graced with large busts, so the Lisa Marie Fernandez Natalie Flounce Bikini ($495) adds some cleavage where we need it most.
6. Think one-pieces can’t be sexy? Think again. Mara Hoffman Front Twist One Piece Swimsuit ($210).
7. If you constantly struggle with your straps staying in place, you’ll love the J.Crew Shoulder-Tie French Bikini Top ($44).
-Casey Sharbaugh is the blogger behind www.comfortablycasey.com