#TBT: Black and White
2. Equal parts tough and sweet, Lionette By Noa Sade’s Gali Earrings ($135) will pair with countless outfits.
3. One-pieces are the new bikini, especially when they look like the Wildfox Bel Air Stripe Swimsuit ($150).
4. Scarves aren’t only for the colder months. The Donni Charm Picnic Bandana Scarf ($135) is a lightweight and playful option for the true dog days of summer.
5. Since hats are such a must-have item during the summer, you have no reason not to add the Genie by Eugenia Kim Cecily Hat ($88) to your collection.
6. Black and white sunglasses will go with ALL of your summer outfits. The Swarovski Diva Black and White Sunglasses ($250) get bonus points for their subtle, yet still noticeable, dose of sparkle. Can’t you just picture them on Marilyn Monroe?
7. The Elizabeth and James Enno Polka-Dot Cropped Top ($122) feels vintage-inspired but in a completely modern silhouette. Pair it with your favorite white skinny jeans for date night.
9. Want a clutch to wear to the countless summer weddings you have this summer? Look no further than Rafe’s Azura Asymmetric Striped Minaudiere ($495). The black and white coloring will match even the ugliest bridesmaid’s dress hue.
Wear one, or wear them all together! Black and white goes great with mixed patterns and prints.
-Casey Sharbaugh is the blogger behind www.comfortablycasey.com