7 All-Natural Balms To Get Your Glow On
Apparently Peggy Lipton, kept her youthful glow by slathering Aquaphor from head-to-toe; her daughter, Kidada Jones, is also a fan. While being extremely moisturized is high on our priority list, we’re a bit cautious of the product since the verdict is still out on petroleum, its main ingredient. When it comes to questionable ingredients in beauty, we prefer to play it safe and stick to natural when need be. Luckily, there are plenty of other super-moisturizing ingredients to turn to. Here are some of our favorites:
2. For on-the-go moisturizing, it is hard to beat the Earth Tu Face Skin Stick ($34). A smattering of organic oils smooth, but the solid yet pliable formula means it will only get where you want it to.
3. Chock full of young coconut and other organic ingredients, The Beauty Chef Beauty Fix Balm ($30) will calm even the angriest skin.
4. While we want our salves to perform, having them smell pleasant is an added bonus. RMS Beauty Lip & Skin Balm ($25) comes in delicious (yet light) cocoa or vanilla.
5. Stealing from babies may be immoral, but their products are just so good. The Honest Organic Healing Balm Soothing & Moisturizing Ointment ($13) is no exception. We may not get diaper rash, but our skin certainly needs some soothing!
6. Flakey lips can ruin a lipstick look in one second flat. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic Rejuvenating Smoothing Propolis Balm ($35) is a must to prime your pout.
7. Plain and simple, Egyptian Magic Skin Cream ($26) has the word magic in its name for good reason.
-Casey Sharbaugh is the blogger behind www.comfortablycasey.com