tarte’s Maureen Kelly Named Ernst & Young Metro New York Entrepreneur of the Year 2008

tarte’s Maureen Kelly Named Ernst & Young Metro New York Entrepreneur of the Year 2008

Congratulations to tarte Cosmetics Creator & CEO, Maureen Kelly, for receiving the Metro New York Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2008 Award in the Retail & Consumer Services category.

The Award recognizes outstanding entrepreneurs who are building and leading dynamic, growing businesses. It is considered the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs.

WOW!

Nice going, Maureen! Keep up the good work. We love us those tarte stains and Hotel Heiress bronzers…

***Powerful and influential women making a difference and being recognized for their accomplishments is truly one of the most beautiful things in the world!***