SUNDAY POLL!!!

Uncategorized
By November 4, 2007 3 Comments

SUNDAY POLL!!!

I wanted to try out a new trend (before it becomes trendy)… the new French Manicure, a.k.a. The American-French Manicure! White with black tips! I got the idea from this post I did on Creative Nail Designs runway nails (CLICK HERE to read).

I used MAC’s Nail Lacquer in Vestral White for the base and Nocturnelle for the tips.

I can’t decide… hot or not?
(P.S. I have the shortest nails ever, so in general, French Manicures look pretty lame on me). In any case…

What do you think?