Sundance 2009

Sundance isn’t just about the movies! It’s also about the skiing, celebrities and free swag! Basically, swag is product that the companies are trying to promote so they give it up for free to the trendsetters and taste makers in hopes to create hype, buzz and word of mouth.

Here is some of my favorite swag, directly from the gifting suites of Sundance 2009.

Burt’s Bees – amazing organic products, great price points — scored a body cleanser, lotion and these amazing colored lippies!

Beauty.com – although I didn’t take anything home, I did discover some new lines that I can’t wait to get my hands on! was also there, showing off products like my new favorite shaving cream E.O.S. in vanilla (more to come on an additional post).

Sephora – A house devoted to Sephora! Is there anything cooler? Givenchy gifted their coveted Phenomenon Eyes Mascara while Sephora serviced celebs with pre-packaged goodies — all from the Sephora line. They were also on call for makeup application.

Youngblood – I’ve tried the line before and love it… it’s makeup for makeup artists! I scored a nice face palette.

Other beauty lines at Sundance included Nivea, St. Ives and Conair…

Love me some beauty swag!