Style: 3 Ways To Wear Your Fringe Jacket

fashion
By April 24, 2014 2 Comments

Style: 3 Ways To Wear Your Fringe Jacket

1. Whenever I style my fringe jackets I seem to always lean towards the obvious bohemian vibe. However seeing this look inspires me to try a rocker chic ensemble. This look works best with a black fringe jacket, and either a black leather mini or a basic knit black mini. A slim fit LBD would look great layered under your black fringe as well. Complete the look with a cool black bootie. Can’t wait to try this rocker chic recipe.

2. Kate always brings it with her boho chic styling. A well worn fringe jacket is like her second skin. She pulls together this look with skinny black denim and tan heeled booties. Although Kate adds interest  with a printed scarf, I would also try layering a black printed T under your jacket to add dimension.  A perfect look for day or evening, inspired by the Godmother of fringe.

3.  Add an unexpected  twist to your fringe-centric look with a vintage inspired sneaker. A cool throw back sneaker is the perfect compliment to a basic white T and high waisted fitted denim. This is an everyday look steeped in personal style.

Wells Butler is a fashion veteran, with over a decade of experience in the industry. She launched and was Creative Director for a successful women’s contemporary label for eight years. For the the past three years she has worked as a  wardrobe stylist and personal shopper. She is a new Mom and is enjoying balancing her career and motherhood.