Spring Fling: Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica Youth Regenerating Cream
Yes, another Spring post. Hey, they say Spring’s on its way. Here’s to wishful thinking…
While Spring gives way to lighter jackets and open-toed shoes, it also sparks change in your beauty regimen. Winter is harsh on your skin. Spring is a bit nicer. Then Summer kicks face again.
Kiehl’s is celebrating the changing of season’s with the launch of a new skin cream – Rosa Arctica Youth Regenerating Cream. It’s a super-rich, incredibly luxe formula that will nourish, reactivate and regenerate your skin by “waking up” skin cells to regenerate healthier looking skin. Like Spring itself, life reforms.
The story behind the formula is like the change from winter to spring: ” a flower that has the physiological and structural strategy to minimize water loss such that it can dry out completely and survive periods of dryness during unfavorable conditions for up to 31 months as an environmental survival strategy. Then, when the optimal growth conditions arise, the plant resumes normal growth within hours, with only a few drops of moisture, and is restored in one to two days.”
Rosa Artica is thick in consistency and a little goes a long way so no need to overdue. It’ll definitely hydrate and, even for someone like me with moderate oily skin, it moisturized without turning my face greasy. But the part I loved most of all was how wonderfully glowing my skin looked after a night’s sleep in the cream. Remarkable. My skin seemed to soak the “Resurrection Flower” right up!
The Cream in Statistics:
Rosa Arctica is scientifically proven to:
• Retain moisture for smoother, healthier skin
• Increase cell vitality to accelerate key processes necessary for healthy skin function (proven by decrease of the enzyme LDH)
• Trigger skin’s own natural restoration process to stimulate collagen and elastin production
• Defend from future aging by protecting skin from environmental stressors, water loss and oxidation from free radicals
Key skin benefits from our consumer test:
• Helps to minimize the appearance of lines, increase firmness and elasticity, and smooth overall texture of skin.
• 91% stated their skin appeared revitalized and rejuvenated*
• 93% said skin felt denser and thicker*
Stock up before Spring!
PRICE TAG: $60.00 for 1.7 fl oz