Spotted…

Gossip Girl Blake Lively at the premiere for her film, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 in NYC at the Ziegfeld Theater last night…

She looks FIERCE!

Great summer makeup (I’d say she’s using Tarte’s cheek stain Tipsy on those cheeky apples) – love the dramatic eyes with the glossy, frosty pink lips! Her skin has that sexy bronze glow (hope it’s a self-tanner and not from the deadly sun!).

And the hair! Wow, it’s gorgeous with full-bodied curls and the spring/ summer trendbraids!!! Although, these braids are randomly placed along the crown of her head and they sort of blend into the hair in an effortless, natural way (I actually used to do this to my hair back in the day…). Hmmmm…. new trend alert?!

Penn Badgley does Blake well….