Skin: S5 Organic Cosmeceuticals Serums

skin
By November 13, 2012 One Comment

Skin: S5 Organic Cosmeceuticals Serums

As fall rolls into winter (did we even have an autumn?), the climate isn’t the only thing changing. Take, for example, your wardrobe. It’s time to pull out the snow boots and quilted jackets as this winter promises to be a brutal one. But your skin – and its needs – are changing too. While fall is considered the season of adjustment – from hot and balmy to brisk and dry, we’ll call winter the season of terror – think pale, placid and scaly skin. That’s why I am so elated about my latest find – S5 Organic Cosmeceuticals Serums – the perfect antidote to any transitioning climate concern.

S5 Organic Cosmeceuticals have created a range of serums to treat a multitude of skin issues, from hyperpigmentation to dry and scarred skin to acne. But these aren’t your average, run-of-the-mill serums. S5 serums “are highly concentrated treatment products designed to reverse the effects of skin stress. Each serum uses targeted bio-actives to improve the way the skin looks and feels.” The EcoCert certified organic serums come in 5 types: Renew, Illuminate, Calm, Replenish and Purity. The genius behind this line is that you can combine serums to tackle multiple skin needs or mix a single one – like Replenish for dry and scarred skin – in with your favorite moisturizer for an added boost of hydration. A great night time treatment is Replenish mixed with a few drops of Renew, a highly active product that targets fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will never feel greasy nor look oily, yet you’ll wake up with a fresh and radiant complexion. My other must-have is Purity, ideal for acne-prone skin. I’ll either use this with my oil-free Amore Pacific MoistureBound moisturizer or I’ll mix all 3 (Replenish, Renew and Purity) together. My skin literally sucks all of the natural and bioactive goodness right out of these serums.

My only qualm with the S5 Organic Cosmeceuticals Serum is that I need a bigger bottle! While a little does go a long way, this is a product you’ll want to use morning and night… forever. From the initial application, skin feels healthier. And healthy skin is happy skin.

The other 2 equally fabulous serums are Calm for sensitive and redness, and Illuminate for hyperpigmentation.

PRICE TAG: 44 – 52 POUNDS.