Skin: Ascenta Skin Supplements – 40 Days Later

Skin: Ascenta Skin Supplements – 40 Days Later

Ascenta Skin has brought new life to my complexion — and just in time for spring! After an extended trip to Cali where the sun shined but the wind attacked my face, I teamed up with Ascenta Skin to take their 40 day challenge.

What were my skin concerns prior to the 40 days: Patchy dryness, breakouts and an uneven skin tone.

My skin now: My complexion looks and feels healthier. It’s less erratic, not as bumpy and definitely more hydrated. I still have discoloration but I’m afraid I’ll always have an “allergy to the sun” because I suffer from Melasma (more on this in a different post). But all in all, I’m quite pleased with the results.

For a complete list of Ascenta Skin ingredients and benefits, click here.

To get your 40 day supply of Ascenta Skin Omega Supplements, click here.