Shout Out To Beauty Banter!

Uncategorized
By October 24, 2007 4 Comments

Shout Out To Beauty Banter!

Christine, over at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic was kind enough to post about Beauty Banter in her Blog Spotlights section!

She writes, “Beauty Banter has long been one of my Go-To Blogs for information and honest reviews. “The Beauty Whore” is the author, and like most beauty bloggers, she’s a long time beauty addict who knows what she likes. She posts great product finds as the “Weekly Must Have,” showcases beauty ideas such as new ways to wear your ponytail with a huge collection of pictures, and seems to be almost as big a fan as I am for makeup palettes!”

To read the entire review, CLICK HERE!

Thanks, Christine! We heart your blog, too!