LORAC FALL 2010

Uncategorized
By August 3, 2010 3 Comments

LORAC FALL 2010

LORAC FALL 2010 is all about making makeup easier to apply. With 4 fantastic new kits, you can get everything from eggplant-hued shadows to how to create a smokey eye tutorial.

Here are the deets:

PRIVATE AFFAIR PALETTE, a beautiful faux croc palette that has 6 shadows in grays, purples and bronze.  It also includes an eye shadow brush and mini BEHIND THE SCENES Eye Primer.

EVENING OUT – which contains everything you need for “evening our your skin tone.”  It includes 2 concealers, oil free powder foundation and brush/sponge applicator. $38.00

LORAC’s CLOSE UP EYE TUTORIAL KIT was created by founder/celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw and includes all of her must-haves for creating a sexy cat eye, signature smoky eye or soft natural eye. The kit also includes her professional makeup tips so consumers can follow along and learn from the pro herself. $36.00

The NUDE SCENE COLLECTION is a selection of eye shadow, blush and gloss enclosed in a chic silver wristlet. $25.00