How To Video: Dewy Face
(click “read more” for the video)
What I used: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup in Petal, Benefit High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer, Benefit Sugarbomb Blush, Benefit Dandelion Blush, Benefit Bella Bamba Blush, Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Tattle Tale, Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P., Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Samba-dy Loves Me, Benefit Watt’s Up! Soft Focus Highlighter for Face, Benefit They’re Real! Mascara, Benefit That Gal Brightening Face Primer, Benefit One Hot Minute Face Powder
1. Mix foundation with a dollop of an illuminizing product and apply all over your face like you would with moisturizer.
2. Use a brightening under eye concealer to for the eye area and areas of the face that you want to add brightness to.
3. Dust a pinky blush on your cheeks.
4. Apply a highlighting product to the areas of your face that you want to brighten and define.
5. Apply a shimmering beige cream shadow to your eye lids.
6. Use a thickening mascara.
7. Apply a mauve gloss to lips.
8. Apply a shimmer powder to areas that need extra sparkle.
TIP: Spray your entire face with a water mist to add a moist effect.