HAPPY EARTH DAY!

Uncategorized
By April 22, 2011 6 Comments

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

Go organic and use natural ingredients when possible, remove all sulfates, parabens and petrochemicals from your products IMMEDIATELY, and be conscious of your carbon footprint! Start now. No excuses.

With that, please click HERE and read my Interview Magazine article of top picks for Sustainable Beauty products in honor of our beautiful planet. Your grandchildren will thank you…

Happy Birthday, Mother Earth!

xoxo,

Beauty Banter

p.s. check back monday for a round-up of some of my favorite organic products of late!