Good-Bye 2008, Hello 2009
Can you believe it? 2008 is almost over! It’s only the 30th of December, but this will be our last post of 08 (even the Beauty Whore needs a few days or R&R).
So, as we ring in a new year, allow Beauty Banter to inspire you with a look back at some of our favorite posts (click the pink links below) for timeless beauty tips:
- Fake a flawless face – a poreless complexion is always in style
- A little bit of body bling never hurt anyone – try some sparkle on your skin
- Come hither red lips – a colored, kissable pout
- Try a headband or a braid – add some flirt to your mane
- A universal blush – we’re finally blushing the perfect hue!
- Flat iron curls – hippy chic never looked so sexy
- The concealer that changed our life – and added 8 hours of sleep onto our eyes!
- Organic skincare never had it so good – clear skin, clean environment.
- Base Shadow – the most crucial step to a gorgeous eye!
- The need for sunblock all year round- bye-bye damaging rays!
- A full line of organic cosmetics – if you plant it, flowers grow!
- A beautiful brow – finally, the perfect arch.
- The first step to a flawless face – primer mania!
- 3 Steps to kiss-me Lips – enough said.
- 10 tips for healthy skin – and it’s not all about the cleanser!
See you in 2009….