GIVEAWAY: Day 9 ~ Deborah Lippmann + Violent Lips

GIVEAWAY: Day 9 ~ Deborah Lippmann + Violent Lips

I am grouping these two sets together because a) they both have the word “lip” in the title, b) they are both full of sparkle (which absolutely reminds me of the holiday season), and c) both are perfect for the most popular party night of the year (or sitting on your couch chugging champagne from the bottle – presumably where I’ll be). Bottom line, Deborah Lippmann polishes and Violent Lips Temporary Lip Appliques are both fashion-forward, fierce and extremely festive products that you need to own now.

Deborah Lippmann ($54.00 value) includes 3 toluene, formaldehyde and paraben-free glitter lacquers in Candy Shop (bubblegum pink), Forget You (party all night), and, best selling Happy Birthday (party in a bottle).

Violent Lips Temporary Lip Tattoos in Gold Glitteratti, Silver Glitteratti, and Blue Glitteratti (value of $15.00 per pack) – Giving away 3 packs of the most undeniably innovative (and practical) lippies. They’re actually “lip tattoos” that adhere to your lips with glistening sparks of gold, silver and blue glitter, respectively. Lasts for 8 hours (I’m thinking vital for those long, wet kisses) and remove easily with baby oil. Each pack comes with 3 lip tattoos (that’s 9 different lips for you!).

Value: $99.00 total

Good Luck!

IMPORTANT! Click here for rules of entry (or scroll down)!

RULES OF ENTRY
1. “Like” us on Facebook (click HERE)
2. Follow us on Twitter (click HERE)
3. Leave a comment below the post hosting the giveaway with your Facebook name and your Twitter handle. (ex: FB: Beautybanter.com / Twitter: @beautybanter). You can leave a comment under every post to increase your chances of winning!

**You MUST be a member of Beauty Banter to be eligible for the giveaway. Not a member? Sign up now! (Top right of the site where it says “become a member.” Enter your email and follow the brief directions.

And… That’s it! You’re entered! All contests will close on December 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm. This means that you have until December 31 to enter EVERY giveaway!
You must be 18 or older to participate. Open to US and Canadian applicants only. All winners will be chosen at random. Every winner must be a fan on Beauty Banter’s Facebook, following Beauty Banter on twitter, and subscribed to Beauty Banter’s membership (top right of site). All items will be shipped the first week in January.