GIVEAWAY: Day 2 ~ Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection

GIVEAWAY: Day 2 ~ Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection

Some of my favorite products come courtesy of Make Up For Ever (the HD Foundation is my go-to). I believe that everyone should own something from this incredibly vibrant line. The aqua creams (think pigmented, shimmery eye paint) are not a bad place to start.

Make Up For Ever Wild & Chic Aqua Cream Collection is a limited-edition collection of 10 full-size, bestselling Aqua Creams plus a blending blush brush, housed in a black-metal, faux snakeskin clutch.
Colors include: 4 Snow (white pearl shimmer), 13 Warm Beige (champagne shimmer), 16 Pink Beige (pinky beige shimmer), 15 Taupe (taupe brown shimmer), 12 Golden Copper (soft copper shimmer), 11 Gold (yellow gold shimmer), 17 Plum (burgundy plum shimmer), 14 Satin Brown (warm brown shimmer), 2 Steel (silver gray shimmer), 1 Anthracite (silvery charcoal shimmer)

Value: $242.00

Good Luck!

IMPORTANT! Click here for rules of entry (or scroll down)!

RULES OF ENTRY
1. “Like” us on Facebook (click HERE)
2. Follow us on Twitter (click HERE)
3. Leave a comment below the post hosting the giveaway with your Facebook name and your Twitter handle. (ex: FB: Beautybanter.com / Twitter: @beautybanter). You can leave a comment under every post to increase your chances of winning!

**You MUST be a member of Beauty Banter to be eligible for the giveaway. Not a member? Sign up now! (Top right of the site where it says “become a member.” Enter your email and follow the brief directions.

And… That’s it! You’re entered! All contests will close on December 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm. This means that you have until December 31 to enter EVERY giveaway!
You must be 18 or older to participate. Open to US and Canadian applicants only. All winners will be chosen at random. Every winner must be a fan on Beauty Banter’s Facebook, following Beauty Banter on twitter, and subscribed to Beauty Banter’s membership (top right of site). All items will be shipped the first week in January.