Get The Hair: Juliette Lewis
Grunge is a style that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. There’s overdone grunge bordering on mess, and there’s just the right amount of grunge that gives the appearance that you haven’t tried too hard.
Sebastian Stylist Design Team member Thomas Dunkin styled the tresses of actress Juliette Lewis for a vampy, textured look for the NYC premiere of Conviction. And she looks fab. Not overdone yet not too dont up, the hair s the perfect combination of sexy meets sophisticated.
Here’s how you can get the look:
1. Begin by saturating the hair from root to tip with Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray
2. Separate hair into medium sized sections
3. Twist each section and alternate between a clockwise and counterclockwise direction for a wavy texture that is full of volume
4. Blow dry bangs with a large round brush to give the look a rock, chic effect
5. Finish the look with Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper hairspray to give the hold it needs
Awaken the rocker in your strands! Red lips sold separately.