Favorites: Spring Beauty by Stephen Sollitto
1. I always have to start with my favorite eyeshadow MAC Sketch. A great plum alternative to black and brown shadow. It doesn’t exactly read plum but it does make a difference in an over all look. Softer than black and more life to the skin than brown.
2. Peter Thomas Roth Max Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel helps control shine without having to add too much powder. I tap it on with a dry sponge on t-zone and under eyes as a finishing touch. It really does pull a face together.
3. Lancome Blush Subtil in Rose Boise. What spring list wouldn’t include a rose product? This blush for me has the perfect balance of color: pink but wearable.
4. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer because healthy breathable skin looks good in every season.
5. To brighten up the eye this spring try Chanel Long Lasting eyeliner in Or Rose on your lower, inner eyes or in the inner corners or on the lids. This beautiful, brightening reflective pencil is the perfect shade for spring.
6. Benefit Get Bent Mascara in Black. I love lashes and think they they make the single most important difference on the face. They open up your eyes, support a good shadow or instead of shadow all together. And this mascara gets it done in one sweep. Ok, I’ve never done one sweep before as I love applying it but I imagine if you’re in a hurry you could do one sweep.
7. Hourglass Prodigy Hydrating Lip Gloss in Eden. The most wearable everyday lip gloss you will find.
8. If you’re aching for your summer tan but the weather isn’t cooperating just yet, try dusting Jouer SPF Bronzer in Perfect Tan at your forehead, temples, tip of nose, lightly across the cheeks for a healthy glow. This just warms up your face before your real tan takes over in July.
9. Also for the body I mix a drop of Lorac TANtalizer in with moisturizer to make the skin glow. The deeper your skin tone the more you can use of the product on its own. All exposed skin should be accounted for and this product makes it look healthy without being too shiny.
–Celebrity makeup artist Stephen Sollitto, whose clients include Amy Adams, Hailee Steinfeld and Noomi Rapace.