Favorites: Spring Beauty by Mai Quynh
1. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Yu and Luxembourg – These are easy to apply lip pencils that are very creamy with a high color payoff. Bright pinks and reds are on trend for spring!
2. Tarte Aqualillies for Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Splash – Color is huge to wear on the eyes this spring. This teal green shade looks beautiful with any eye color and the formula is long wearing and waterproof!
3. CHANEL Mouche de Beaute Powder – This a sheer illuminating powder with golden pink highlights. It leaves your skin looking naturally sculpted.
4. Dior Diorskin Nude BB Cream– This is an SPF 10 cream that can improve your skin while evening out slight imperfections. It’s sheer texture is great for a no makeup look that leaves skin looking like skin.
5. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Cocoa and Khaki – A high pigmented creamy eye pencil that goes on smoothly and dries without creasing. It’s easy to apply and blends nicely into the skin.
6. Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 – I love the soft matte feeling of this foundation. It has build-able coverage and is long wearing, perfect for spring!
7. Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sweet Peach – This blush goes on sheer, which is great for a natural look. Sheer blush is nice for spring because it looks fresher on the skin.
8. Giorgio Armani Face & Eye Palette, Spring 2013 in Coral Bliss and Rose Bliss – These two palettes have a pop of color in either turquoise or lavender rose. The blushes and two other shadows are neutral to the rest of the face. Wear a pop of color as an eyeliner or smudged on the eyes. Remember to define your lashes!
9. NCLA Nail Wraps – These fun nail wraps are easy to apply and won’t damage your nails. They come in many different prints and colors and they lasts for weeks.
10. Fresh Rose Cleansing Foam – A foaming cleanser that takes off your makeup and doesn’t dry your skin. The rose scent is soft and refreshing for spring.
–Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh, whose clients include Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Chastain and Saoirse Ronan.