Favorites: Spring Beauty by Fiona Stiles
1. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint – This is the “no foundation” foundation. Use a little over the whole face to even out your skin tone and get a soft lit from within glow. Set it with a touch of loose powder where you need it.
2. mark That’s Brilliant Face & Eye Luminizer – This highlighter gives a gorgeous soft glow where you want it and is totally goof proof. Swipe it along the tips of your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose.
3. Ocean Potion Clear Zinc SPF 45 – I am sun phobic. The warmer it gets the more clothes I pile on. I have tried every sunscreen out there and I always go back to this one. It’s not oily, it doesn’t turn my skin white and it doesn’t make me break out. I buy it by the case. Seriously.
4. St. Tropez Gradual Self Tanner in Light/ Medium – The best tan is a fake tan. And this formula doesn’t streak or grab onto dry patches. It gives a beautiful sun kissed color to the skin that is totally believable.
5. W3LL People Nudist Lip Balm in Nudist 1 (coral) – This natural makeup line has a little bit of everything but I love this tinted lip balm. I don’t wear much makeup, I’m too busy tending to other people’s, so I love something easy and effortless. And it doesn’t hurt that it’s natural and organic.
6. mark On The Dot “Bold” Palette (Rose Gold dot) – Rose gold is having a well deserved major moment. It’s flattering on almost every skin tone and looks spectacular on the eyes. I have been using the rose gold in this compact non stop.
7. In Fiore Parfum Rose Noir – Elegant and delicious smelling. The packaging is beyond gorgeous and I love the ease of a solid perfume. It’s not overwhelming, which is a must for me.
8. Waxelene– This incredible petroleum alternative will fix the driest, most ragged lips. I came back from Palm Springs with my lips practically falling off and this made them kissably soft again in just a few hours. Miracle in a jar!
9. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in “Anime” – I can’t stop using this color. It’s almost electric in its vibrancy and is a real show stopper. The matte formula makes it look über-modern.
10. DiorSkin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder in “Honey” – Fake it, fake it, fake it. Get a perfect kiss of color from this bronzer. No sparkle in it, so it looks real. I use it on eyes, the forehead and cheeks. It’s great as a soft contour as well.
— Celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles, who has worked with Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Chastain and Diane Kruger