FAVORITES: New Years Eve Necessities
It’s the day before New Years Eve which probably means that you are securing last minute party plans, a designated driver!!!!, getting that mani/ pedi you so desperately need, possibly a blow out… how about a makeup run?
Here are my top 10 New Years Eve Necessities:
1. False Lashes – It goes without saying that drama is key for the holiday. Try , a favorite of Katy Perry!
2. Body Bling – A moisturizing, shimmering body lotion that highlights all of the right spots.
3. Concealer – Nobody needs to know you’re partying all night. Hide imperfections with Amazing Concealer, the perfect antidote to bags and blemishes.
4. Mascara – Oh the power of lashes! Nothing says chic like a red lip and loads of lashes. Try my newest fave, Chanel’s Inimitable Intense.
5. A smokey eye – Put some punch into that smokey eye with MAC’s Cinderfella eye shadow, a black and silver-speckled concoction.
6. Pinky Cheeks – Smile like it’s a new decade! Try Dolce & Gabbana Make Up Luminous Cheek Color in Provocative.
7. Black Liner – Give another added drama to your eyes with black liner. Use on the upper and lower lid. Try Sue Devitt’s Eye Intensifier Pencil – it’s great for smudging too!
9. Highlight – Add an iridescent shimmer to brow, cheek and collar bones. Jouer makes my all time favorite highlighters! Try Champagne or Camillia.
10. A Red Lip – NYE would not be complete without the red lip. This is one time where it’s not only suggested, but applauded, to wear a red lip and smokey eye! Here are some favorites: MAC Matte Russian Red, Revlon Color Stay in Rouge, Revlon #315 and Josie Maran in Devious.