Fall 2012: Tarte’s Ombre Minerale Collection

makeup
By October 12, 2012 16 Comments

Fall 2012: Tarte’s Ombre Minerale Collection

Collection: Ombre Minerale Collection

Products Submitted:
Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad in Brewed Awakening $22
Cheek Stain in Loving $30
Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in Black $19
Pure Performance Lipstick in Playful $26
Pure Performance Lipstick in Pure $26

Products Used:
Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad in Brewed Awakening $22
Cheek Stain in Loving $30
Pure Performance Lipstick in Pure $26

How To: I used the lightest shade in the eyeshadow quad and applied as a base from lid to brow bone. I then applied the shimmery bone hue to just the lid, followed by the lighter brown in the crease. The color was very light so I dabbed the darkest brown/black hue and layered on the crease and smudged lightly on the lower lash line for a subtle golden-brown smoky eye. I then used my finger to apply just the shimmery bone hue (second from left) on my brow bone as a highlighter. The cheek stain is a sheer pink and I used it  all over the apples of my cheeks for a natural pinky flush. I finished with a few coats of the Pure lipstick, a beautiful dusty rose hue. The archetypical dark eye, nude lip look.

Did You Know: For added nighttime drama, try Playful, the candy apple red lipstick. You can either keep the smoky eye, or simple apply the two lightest colors on lid and brow bone as a neutral eye with a bold lip.

*Unless otherwise noted, face makeup is: Make Up For Ever HD FoundationRMS Beauty “Un”Cover-Up in #22. Brows are Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. Mascara isLancome Definicils High Definition Mascara in Deep Black.

*Like the look? Leave a comment below and tweet @beautybanter with your favorite looks! We will be choosing one winner and gifting a massive fall 2012 beauty goodie bag after we have unveiled all 10 brands and their looks… more details to come, but start by leaving a comment and tweeting to us your favorite looks!