Products Used:
Trio Eyeshadow in High Society $45
Blush in Outlaw $28
Lipstick in Autumn Leaves $24

Products Used:
Trio Eyeshadow in High Society $45
Blush in Outlaw $28
Lipstick in Autumn Leaves $24

How To: I used the lightest purple shadow on just the lid followed by the deep violet on my crease and lower lash line, smoking out to create a smoky eye. I wet a stiff liner brush and dabbed it in the hunter green shadow to use as an eyeliner for my top lash line, creating a very thin line that hugged my lashes and ended right at the corner of my eye (I did not wing it at the edge). I applied Outlaw Blush, a pigmented soft rose, on the apples of my cheeks for a very flushed look. Autumn Leaves lipstick, a semi-gloss golden-orange, gave a punch of fall color to my lips.

Did You Know: For a creamier cheek (and to pull the look together), dab Autumn Leaves lipstick on the apples of your cheeks and blend as if it were a cream blush. You can use alone or mix with Outlaw to create a layered color confection!

*Unless otherwise noted, face makeup is: Make Up For Ever HD FoundationRMS Beauty “Un”Cover-Up in #22. Brows are Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. Mascara isLancome Definicils High Definition Mascara in Deep Black.

*Like the look? Leave a comment below and tweet @beautybanter with your favorite looks! We will be choosing one winner and gifting a massive fall 2012 beauty goodie bag after we have unveiled all 10 brands and their looks… more details to come, but start by leaving a comment and tweeting to us your favorite looks!