Fall 2012: Kevyn Aucoin Beauty

makeup
By October 22, 2012 19 Comments

Fall 2012: Kevyn Aucoin Beauty

Collection: Kevyn Aucoin Beauty Fall 2012

Products Submitted:
The Pure Powder Glow
The Creamy Glow in Patrice $24
The Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX02 $45
The Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX04 $45
The Eye Shadow Duo #209 $42
The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Neutral $24
The Matte Lip Color in Everlasting $32
The Eye Pencil in Basic Black $24

Products Used:
The Creamy Glow in Patrice $24
The Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX04 $45
The Eye Shadow Duo #209 $42
The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Neutral $24
The Matte Lip Color in Everlasting $32
The Eye Pencil in Basic Black $24

How To: I started by applying the white shadow in the duo to lid and brow bone. I used the black shadow in my crease and smoked out in the corners for a smoky eye. I used the black eyeliner to create a very thin line on upper lash line and in lower water line. The Sensual Skin Enhancer is a heavy duty cover-up (thick and creamy), so I applied under my eyes to brighten and clean up any of the miscellaneous black shadow. I dabbed my finger into the Creamy Glow in Patrice, a candy apple red cream blush, and lightly tapped onto the apples of my cheeks – this color is very vibrant, but if used sparingly, creates a beautiful flushed cheek. The neutral Lip Pencil was used to line my lips before applying the matte bright pinky-red lipstick.

Did You Know: If this bright lip is too colorful for your liking, try using the matte lipstick as a lip stain by applying with a gentle dabbing of the finger to the lip. Will give lips a hint of color instead of a full-on red lip.

*Unless otherwise noted, face makeup is: Make Up For Ever HD FoundationRMS Beauty “Un”Cover-Up in #22. Brows are Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. Mascara isLancome Definicils High Definition Mascara in Deep Black.

*This is the LAST of the 10 Collections, so VOTE NOW for your chance to WIN the GIVEAWAY!

Like the look? Leave a comment below and tweet @beautybanter with your favorite looks! We will be choosing one winner and gifting a massive fall 2012 beauty goodie bag after we have unveiled all 10 brands and their looks… more details to come, but start by leaving a comment and tweeting to us your favorite looks!